April 18, 2011

Winston-Salem Wiffleball League promos

The Winston-Salem Wiffleball League has posted a couple of team promo videos on their Youtube channel for the Meerkats and Kenny Powers Krew (KPK). This, I feel, is the better of the two. It's got a hint of what their epic Week One Highlights video had from last year...using Hanz Zimmer's Inception soundtrack. Some of the images used are a little over-the-top but it's still a pretty nice video. I can't wait till they actually start their season though. I want to see some game highlights! When they exactly begin their season is still unknown.

3 comments:

  1. Haha over the top was exactly what I was aiming for so great! I was trying to make us out to be bigger than we are and our fever is spreading nationally hahaha, the KPK one was over the top as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. The KPK video was excellent too. My bias for Hanz Zimmer is what made me choose to post this video instead of the KPK video. These videos are great though, makes wifflers turn their heads to see what hyped up teams are all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I spent more time on the Meerkats admittedly, but honestly the KPK's returning roster is far more formidable than the M's, only time will tell however

    ReplyDelete