April 6, 2011

Everyone can appreciate a good nut shot

So what? I've posted a noticeable amount of nut shots in this blog's short history. Big deal. You might say "I've seen enough nut shots here, what gives?" I hear you. At first this video may seem uneventful enough. A few moments into the video the money shot happens and it's a cheap laugh. Then there's like 50 seconds of recovery and laughter. The pitcher recovers, finishes the inning AND checks up on his package to see if it's okay while still in the shot. Don't worry dude, your nuggets are still there...I think you would have known if they would have been obliterated. After all it is just a perforated plastic ball. But the package check is what separates this nut shot video from all the others. I'm just wondering why this dude didn't check on his junk sooner. I guess this guy has priorities. 1) Finish the inning. 2) Access the damage of figs. Who am I to question that logic? Some people just find plastic balls more important than actual balls. Determination? Maybe.

Kalamazoo write-up has been pushed back until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing it didn't hurt much, because of the shrinkage from the steroids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second what Brian said, but also gonna give the guy credit: even in lawn chair wiffle he puts the team ahead of his well being! That's a man! (... Despite whatever steroid reduction's gone on...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 'roids reference. Maybe he had some magic underarmour panties that protected his junk. Well what little junk he may have had remaining after all the shrinkage from the steroids.

    ReplyDelete