April 28, 2011

Failed Training Video


I'm going to apologize in advanced...now that I've got that out of the way, here we go. I've seen just about ever wiffleball related video posted in the past few months but this one is among the weirdest. Now that wiffleball season is about to start up you might want to get into shape. Okay...well don't expect this video to do much for you except creep you out. I guess it's funny in parts. Some of you out there may appreciate it. It's a slow day today for wiffleball news.

Palisades WBL season starts this Sunday - May 1st

I was recently contacted by the commissioner of the North Carolina Wiffle Ball League advertising a tournament that will be held in the Charlotte/Kannapolis area sometime this June or July, exact date still pending. If you are interested in this tournament shoot that guy an email (ncwbl@hotmail.com). I'm not sure where NCWBL stands as a league. They've been booted off the league directory on the NWLA site but to be honest - their site wasn't that special anyway. What happened to these guys?

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I watched the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't feel like an accomplishment though, does it? I feel ashamed for posting this video but like I said, news is slow. I try to update it daily at all costs but when everyone's season starts, videos like this probably won't make it to the blog. There will be much more interesting information...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weirdos practice like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting name. And yes, you'd have to be a weirdo to practice this way.

    ReplyDelete