March 19, 2011

GSWL - NY Region showing off their indoor training facility

These guys have been recently playing in their "combine" and although I don't really dig Golden Stick Wiffleball it looks like a pretty nice (yet basic) set up they have there. This particular region also looks to be made up of a lot of young guys, which is odd because most Golden Stick related players I've seen are approaching middle age. Maybe these guys aren't as conceited or arrogant?... Yeah, I think I pulled something when I said that from restraining laughter. Who knows? I know nothing about this region so you never know but if the stereotype holds true - they're probably douche-bags.

2 comments:

  1. Those 80 mph ratings on their radar guns are a joke! Way to read the arm speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was a little skeptical about the pitching speeds as well but I can't say much, I don't have much gas on my pitches.

    ReplyDelete