May 15, 2011

The 100th Post

It's had to believe that it's been three months since I started writing this blog. This is the 100th post! This is an exciting time of the year to be a wiffleball player or fan. It's a lot like going to a farmers market...almost everything is in season. All the other leagues that haven't begun their seasons yet will before this month is over. Kingston Wiffleball League (New York) starts their season today...so does Winston-Salem Wiffleball League! The new Washburn Wiffleball League starts their season next week! Oyster Bay Wiffleball League starts their season May 21st. Feel free to comment to inform me of any other season openers not previously mentioned.

9 comments:

  1. There will hopefully be several hundred more posts to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts...the site has added a lot to the season so far, its very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoy it Ryan. It's been a pleasure, thus far, to write the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are you, reveal yourself already

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll tell you who I am if you tell me who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the onus of identity certainly falls on you, the person who is writing a comprehensive blog/review such as this...I, on the other hand, am just a grateful follower and reader who enjoys your work. A name would certainly help to bring some authenticity and credibility to what you're doing...not that it hasn't been...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Josh Smith. I am head columnist for the National Wiffleball League Association and I operate this blog. I am also commissioner of the Garrett Drive Wiffleball League in Hurricane, West Virginia. I am also Editor-in-Chief of the upcoming Wiffler's Digest online magazine. Hope that answer suffices. Now can I inquire to whom you are?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just a person in your slowly developing readership and will continue to go by "Anonymous" since there really hasn't been any other anonymous-es in the comments. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pleased that you're enjoying reading along. Feel free to remain anonymous for as long as you'd like.

    ReplyDelete