May 3, 2011

Griffle Ball is back for 2011

Griffle Ball is back! And not only are they back...they're expanding. Last year I tried to get into contact with that league to see if they'd like to join the NWLA but I was either ignored or they don't check their messages. I didn't know if they'd return this year and when I saw this video I sent another email. Fingers crossed!

Winston-Salem Wiffleball League also posted a 2011 Season promo video too. As usual it's phenomenal and features well-orchestrated music. Whoever does their video editing (Joey Kahler, I assume) does a marvelous job. I get pumped every time I see one of their videos. They just might be the league in the South now. Their unexpected return only adds to their prestige. I have a good feeling that they're going to have an amazing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment