May 11, 2011

Wiffleball in Vermont...Yeah, You Heard Me

There's not much that I can tell you about this because there's simply not enough information. What I do know is this is a league based out of Vermont called the Green Mountain Wiffleball League (formerly Springfield Vermont Wiffleball) and they have recently combined with Southern Vermont Wiffleball League to form a solid 8-team league. The GMWL website isn't much but they already have standings which is more than I can say about a lot of leagues when they first start up. I've never known any leagues to come out of this state so this is interesting news.

4 comments:

  1. we will have more then 8 teams just waiting for the southern portion of the league in a differnt town to get me list of rosters. they dont start till next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Kirby. Any chance the website will feature more stats and such as the season progresses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we just started so we will hopefully inprove are site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to hear. I'll definitely keep an eye on you guys. good luck this season.

    ReplyDelete