June 24, 2011

New Article I Wrote for the National Wiffleball League Association

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy writing this blog and am thrilled that there are plenty of you out there who visit this site daily...but I miss writing the more thorough articles for the NWLA sometimes. I'd been wanting to write an article about undefeated teams for a while. But I wanted to wait until late enough in the year so the article wouldn't be so trite. This week I felt it was time to finally invest in researching the dozen or so teams that have yet to suffer their first loss of the year. I got the idea to write an article about undefeated teams last summer when I was working on my Winless Wonders article (about teams who haven't won a single game all year) but it was already too late and most teams had lost at least one game. I'm currently working on another Winless Wonders article for this year and it should be ready to go by sometime tomorrow. But if you enjoy reading the blog and haven't read any of my articles I've written for the NWLA, you should check it out. Furthermore, if you read this blog regularly and you've never visited the NWLA website then you need to do so ASAP, it's much more than weekly changes in the national rankings.

No comments:

Post a Comment