June 27, 2011

The List No Team Wants To Be On

This is an article I wrote for the National Wiffleball League Association that was published on their site yesterday. Winless Wonders are teams still in search of their first win of the season...I guess you could consider these teams to be among the worst in the country right now. I know it sounds hyper critical but really it is much needed press for the teams that are rarely be in the spotlight. Do you ever get a little tired of mostly hearing about the good teams? Seems like overkill at times for me. If you feel that way too then this article is something you may appreciate. If you don't feel that way then this article can serve as some laughter for you at another teams expense. BUT what I think the article does best is highlight what it is the teams are doing wrong to make them lose every game. In some cases the only difference between the worst and best teams is fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment