July 1, 2011

Parson's Summer Wiffleball League 2011 Season Starts

PSWL finally started their 2011 season a couple days ago. This was one of my favorite leagues to watch last summer and it's good to see that they're back again....I was beginning to wonder if their season would ever get started. Their videos are usually pretty entertaining and feature great plays. The only thing I wish they'd do (a common complaint I have with a lot of league videos) is that you can't see the whole field of play in the shot. The fact that they don't appear to use a HD camera cuts down on the wide angle too. My suggestion? move the camera back a little and put it more behind the plate so it's more centered up. The odds of a rogue ball hitting the camera increase a little but if you put a piece of plexyglass in front of the camera you can eliminate any damage the ball could cause. But if you have a 3rd party filming the games then the glass is unnecessary. I'm looking forward to more PSWL videos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment