July 11, 2011

"Mortal Kombat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

These guys from Taiwan are serious. There's already another game posted on their Youtube channel. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better...they used part of the Mortal Kombat soundtrack in this video. So it's impossible for me to watch this video without laughing because it seems that every 10 seconds or so you hear "Mortal Kombat!!!!!!!!!!" Another neat thing about this video is that the foul territory is in black and white. I've never seen that before.

2 comments:

  1. Around 50-55s (during the listing names part of the song) at "Scorpion" I was really hoping the pitcher would drill the zone and yank the whole thing back towards him. ... I think I got too into it...

    The b/w foul territory is a really cool effect/feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having fun with the thought that the names of the characters being listed off in the song could be the names of the dudes in the video. Seems we're on the same wavelength there.

    ReplyDelete