July 14, 2011

Oyster Bay Wiffleball League All-Star Game

I called Oyster Bay Wiffle Ball League a "godsend league" in January on episode 1 of the NWLA podcast. Why? They are a super solid small league that uses a leaguelineup site. I don't think I have to tell anyone why that is a rarity. Their older videos (last year and early this year) featured a backstop with thick netting that really obstructed your view of the field while watching their videos. They have recently made a nice strike zone and obtained a backstop with thinner netting...which makes their videos a thrill to watch again. Their all-star game just happened and this video is short and sweet and features "Jump Around" by House of Pain...bonus points for these guys for picking a decent song. Who doesn't like that song? I cannot tell you how many times I've heard the same modern pop garbage like the Black Eyed Peas in the background of wiffleball videos. Seriously. Get it together. Pick better songs.

1 comment:

  1. I am in disbelief that Austin Seaman was not in the OBWB All Star game!

    ReplyDelete