February 18, 2011

Is this the worst top 10 reel ever?

The answer is it's quite possible. Never have I seen such an uneventful top 10 video in my life. But don't just take my word for it. Watch the video. You'll have to forgive my analysis of each play:

10 - Wow...did that infielder just catch a routine line-drive? Yes he did. Wow. Just wow.
 9 -  Did you see that weak curveball? Paging Nolan Ryan!
 8 -  That infielder totally outran the batter to first base for the out. That's legendary because that almost never happens!
7 -  ANOTHER effortless infielder catch? Is this professional or what?
6 -  I've never seen anyone dodge a peg attempt. This might be a first ever in the sport. And he makes it look so easy.
5 -  At this point it becomes obvious they're using a metal bat...hitting the ball a whopping 50 feet!
4 -  So mundane I can't even comment on it.
3 -  Wow he hit that ball far. Too bad there's no Home Run boundary...
2 -  None of those batters hit the ball. Simply amazing.
1  - That guy totally hit the chair. Wait! You're not supposed to do that! Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment