February 21, 2011

Captain Caveman takes center stage.

Ever wonder what a video of a hardcore home run derby with Captain Caveman bats would look like with 3 Days Grace playing in the background? Well you're in luck! Not only are they using "fag bats" but they're duck taped as well! Wow! I don't know why they don't use giant pieces of pvc pipe and get it over with. I mean sure. I've used the occasional giant orange bat during spring training or the off season...you know - to goof around. But these guys are serious. They probably recall those moments fondly. "Hey, remember when I hit that really long home run that night?" If only I could be there, I'd reply "Yeah, that bat must have weighed at least 40 pounds. Must have been hard hitting the ball that far with the bat doing all the work for you." But what do I know? Whatever tickles your fancy I suppose. But if you're going to play in public with one of those things or post a video that receives thousands of views you better think twice before bringing the enormous bat into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment