December 10, 2011

WiffleATL Turning Over A New Leaf

Last spring I expressed how skeptical I was that WiffleATL would updated their website. They're notorious for having a sleek website with outdated information - which is a shame. 2011 saw more updates from them than I can recall in 2010. And for that, I think congratulations are in order. But I've noticed that the homepage of the website never featured the end of the playoffs or anything like that. So I prowled their messageboard and it didn't take long to find out that someone from the league has built a blogger website for the league and it appears that it could possibly replace the current website. Perhaps relieving the burden of working on the design of the site will be exactly what the league's webmaster needs to update the site more often. Leagues using blogger can have really nice sites too (such as Wiffle in Southeast Michigan) so it's not like WiffleATL is settling for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment