September 18, 2011

Most Over-The-Top Video Ever


There have been some really cheezy wiffleball videos out there but this one takes the cake. Thanks to Tabbit Field Wiffleball - this is, by far, the most over-the-top wiffleball video out there right now. The editing must have taken days and for that I must give them some credit, but come on...smoke comes off the bat when they hit the balls. At one point they use fire effects to have the outfield wall on fire. They appear to have used only home runs in this video and some of them go really far, like the one at the end of the video. Whether or not you like the video you have to admit that they put a lot of work into the video.

4 comments:

  1. Mocking the Texas Ranger fan falling to his death in this video is completely tasteless and I stopped watching it after that. Its so shameful, I would take this video down from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your point of view and I'm clearly not praising this video. This shows that not all higher-quality wiffle videos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand you're not praising it and I'm all for humor but I feel this clearly crossed the line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They crossed the line, not this blog. We bring you media coverage of the sport: good, bad, and ugly.

    ReplyDelete