January 27, 2012

Small Ball...Taken To A Whole New (and lower) Level

I don't know what's more shocking, the fact that this kid cannot throw a strike from less than 5 feet away from the batter or that they are playing wiffleball in a master bedroom. Sure, I've seen all kinds of indoor play in person and on the web. I've seen games in gymnasiums, basements, garages, batting cages, just about every spacious area with a roof over it. But playing in a bedroom...that takes small ball to a whole new level. They obviously didn't think this through before they uploaded it onto the web because mom and dad are going to be PISSED when they find out that they were in their room. It's when I watch videos like these I get frustrated and cannot wait for wiffleball season to truly begin so there will be more wiffleball videos that are actually worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment